The farmers market is an event where fresh farm produce or organic products are displayed for buyers, outside the Fig Health Store building. The farmers market takes place in an open space, under a canopy and is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, every two weeks.
Points to Note About the Farmers Market
- Exhibition and sales are done openly, under a canopy
- Only organic products/fresh farm produce are to be displayed/sold
- Only registered vendors are allowed to participate
- Registration is free
- To participate, vendors must not display any product that is already being sold by Fig Health Store
- The farmers market takes place on Fridays and Saturdays, every two weeks
- The market opens at 10.00am and closes at 6:30pm.
- All vendors must register on or before Wednesday, to participate
- There are only 12 stands available
To participate, call 08137611501, 08097494186, email: email@example.com. Website: www.fighealthstore.com.ng